Summer 2020 Auckland return CRUISE ONLY: Cruise our summer Auckland return. Whenever a ship visits Stewart Island like this itinerary, it will sell out so book early and avoid disappointment!
By popular demand Seabourn Encore will head ‘down under’ again the summer of 2020 and cruise New Zealand’s wonderful coastline and special ports. See your own backyard in style and comfort. This 600 guest ship, is fully inclusive onboard, and with their unmatched sense of style, elegance and grace, Seabourn ships beckon you to travel on what is an ultra-luxury resort at sea. This itinerary is a stunning way to enjoy our summer and see our famous steaming geysers, sprawling vineyards, mighty fjords, the wilds of Stewart Island and our own magnificent UNESCO site, Milford Sound.
The Seabourn Difference
• Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
• Intuitive, personalised service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
• Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
• All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
• Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
• Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
• Tipping is neither required, nor expected
• World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
• All dining venues are complimentary
• Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts onboard
• Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
• An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice onboard
In addition to the above inclusive features, Seabourn Cruises also offer (additional cost):
• Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences. On this itinerary, Kayaking is a big feature and will take place (weather dependent) in Stewart Island, Milford Sound, Bay of Islands and Kaikoura.
• Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living programme
* 14 night sailing Auckland return onboard Seabourn Encore
* All Port Taxes and Government Fees
* Inclusions as listed above (Ventures by Seabourn and Spa are additional)
Veranda Suites described:
Veranda Suites have a total inside space of between 246 and 302 square feet (23 and 28 square meters) plus one veranda of between 68 and 83 square feet (6 and 7 square meters)
All Veranda Suites feature a full-length window and glass door to private veranda, comfortable living area, queen-size bed or two twin beds, dining table for two, walk-in closet, interactive flat-screen television with music and movies, fully stocked bar and refrigerator, makeup vanity, spacious bathroom with shower.
V1: In this category, the veranda is part metal, part glass from floor to teak rail. Other categories shown (V3, 4 and 6) are full glass verandas to the teak rail.
Single Traveller Fares
V1 NZ$19,999 Single
V3 NZ$22,499 Single
V4 NZ$23,650 Single
V5 NZ$24,795 Single
TERMS & CONDITIONS: YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices are NZ$, cruise only, based on share twin/double as shown. Cruise is based on various categories & include Port Taxes & Government Fees. Price includes all discounts. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply, contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 28 June 2019 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply. Sales to 30 July 2019 unless sold prior.
14 Night Cruise sailing from Auckland roundtrip aboard Seabourn Encore.
Seabourn Encore is as strikingly beautiful and as excitingly innovative as any Seabourn has ever debuted. It will crown a fleet that is already the newest, most modern and most acclaimed in the ultra-luxury segment. Modeled on the award-winning trio of ships introduced with Seabourn Odyssey in 2009, Seabourn Encore represents another welcome stage in the evolution of small-ship cruising, which Seabourn pioneered and has consistently expanded and enriched.
Highlights of this Cruise:
Auckland is one of the few cities in the world to have harbors on two separate bodies of water. The central part of urban Auckland covers a narrow isthmus between the Manukau Harbor on the Tasman Sea, and the Waitemata Harbor on the Pacific Ocean. In addition, Auckland's diverse geography and warm, humid climate has inspired a lifestyle regularly ranked in the world's top ten. A half hour drive from the city there is an abundance of activities: sailing to a secluded island, trekking through the rainforest, picnicking on a volcano, sampling wines at a vineyard or exploring a black sand beach.
Oban, (Half Moon Bay)
You might not realize that New Zealand has a third island. It hangs beneath the South Island and is just about the last inhabited place before Antarctica. The island itself is only about four percent inhabited, and that is its attraction. It is an unspoiled piece of primeval New Zealand. Oban is a very small town, about 800 souls. The phonebook is printed on a single sheet of A4 paper!
Backed by a range of the Southern Alps and fronted by a magnificent stretch of sea coast, Kaikoura on the eastern shore of New Zealand’s South Island is a wonderful place in which to contemplate nature. It is famous for whale- and Dolphin-watching, and for the large colony of Southern Fur Seals found nearby. The coastal areas also draw many pelagic seabirds such as albatrosses, petrels and shearwaters close to shore.
Visually stunning, Wellington is nestled between a magnificent harbor and a natural amphitheatre of forest-clad hills. Its compact size, combined with cultural sophistication, makes it New Zealand's most inspiring urban destination. Wellington's cultural crowning jewel is Te Papa, a donation-only museum that celebrates Australasian natural history, science and culture. Exhibits include Maori artifacts, an extensive Pacific Cultures collection and interactive science exhibits. The city's art scene is flourishing, with numerous galleries and craft markets displaying the work of the country's top artists and craftspeople.